วันศุกร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Moving to a New PC

Getting a new PC is exciting and pain. It's exciting because it is a faster processor, more storage space and all things of the past, despite obsolete as soon as the successes of his office. The pain will install all its programs, you can go back to customize the settings of programs and Windows applications and data are transferred to the new computer. It is easier May using an external drive start or something like that, and everything is loaded into the new PC. But if you like me, probably have some problems here and there that could not be found and resolved. Hence, it is better to start with a clean slate. I get a new PC in the office and my hard drive crashed on my laptop. There is nothing I can do with your laptop, but I kept simple because there is a support team rather than the PC. Often, using an external application to connect to my laptop. Hence, the laptop has a few applications and data. I tried to make a backup copy of my personal data before the accident, but had too many problems and a backup will not happen. Regarding the work PC, here are the steps I took to prepare to move to a new team, with the limited resources available to them. <ul> <li> assured all my work in the network. I kept backup copies of important files on your hard disk as a precautionary measure, in my previous experience. </ Li> <li> deleted everything I had put on the hard drive. </ Li> Made <li> safeguard computer files, as an administrator password. </ Li> <li> took a screen of the Windows desktop so you can change things in the new PC to match the way they had things in the old PC. </ Li> <li> Belarc Advisor is used to create an impression of what is loaded into the machine. </ Li> <li> changed my password to a storm that is nothing that my original support so that it can not come when I was on my desk. </ Li> <li> Copies of properties specially designed as a shortcut method I use to unlock the machine with a simple click. </ Li> <li> If you use Outlook, take note of their preferences and choices. My not be transferred. </ Li> <li> If you use the Office toolbar (usually at the top of the page or screen), add programs and files to the database on the screen is the past. He could not remember how you can change the icons on the toolbar, so here is how: right-click on the icon you want to change, choose Properties, and change the icons. </ Li> <li> Print the list of fonts on your computer if it has added new sources. </ Li> </ ul>
http://www.meryl.net/ Meryl K. Evans
is the substance behind the http://www.meryl Maven. Web / blog / Meryl memos, newsletters http://www.internetviz.com/ Journal, security and Remediator Digest. It is also a columnist for the PC today and a tour guide at InformIT. It is able to cope with its drafting, writing, content, processes and requirements. The Texas native, lives in Plano, Texas, a heartbeat north of Dallas, and not to use 10 gallons of hat or boots cowboy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: